A SMALL IN SIZE AND FIT makes Freddy your booty’s best friend. WR.UP means the comfiest, most flattering pants you’ll own. Made from 80% jersey cotton and 20% elastane and made for happy hour, movie nights and shopping sprees.
WR.UP® Denim Shaping Effect
Feel confident and comfortable in a denim pant that’s got your back (butt).
For: Nights out, lunches, your best-friends birthday + anything else you can think of!
- SMALL IN SIZE AND FIT with a high waist and 7/8 length
- Dark Blue with Blue stitching
- Real zip- tone on tone colour
- Pocket details
- Material 80% Jersey Cotton and 20% Elastane
That Freddy Feeling
- They won’t stretch out of shape like the other jeans in your life, so choose the right size for your perfect fit.
- Our cotton jersey will smooth, the considered stitching will shape, and our strategically placed ultralight silicone will give your booty a boost whether you need it or just want it.
Delivery & Returns
FREDDY delivers all New Zealand orders using Fastway NZ. We ship from Australia, Sydney and offer a flat rate of NZD$10.50 for all New Zealand orders. You should expect to receive your order within 3-10 business days of dispatch, however certain destinations may take longer.
We use Australia Post for all orders within Australia, offering a flat rate of $9.95 for standard and $14.95 for express shipping. Once you’ve placed your order, it will be dispatched from our Sydney warehouse within 24-48 hours, so get ready to make space in your wardrobe. Express orders will be dispatched the same day if the order is placed before 1pm EST. Read more on our Shipping Page. If you need a different size or style check out our Returns Page.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
We don't have Dark Blue + Blue Stitching in size XXS but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have Dark Blue + Blue Stitching in size XXS and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
WR.UP® DenimHigh Waist 7/8 Length
Or by 4 installments of $62.50 NZD Learn More
We ship your order TODAY and you pay every two weeks
Using Afterpay you can pay for your order over four biweekly payments. You pay ZERO interest. Payment will be automatically taken from your debit or credit card in four payments biweekly, and you will receive your order as soon as our warehouse can ship it, normally within 2-9 days.
This could be your payment plan:
|Today||We ship ASAP.|
|Week 2||You pay||$62.50|
|Week 4||You pay||$62.50|
|Week 6||You pay||$62.50|
|Week 8||You pay||$62.50|
More time to pay
Afterpay allows you to pay for your order biweekly
Your order will be shipped instantly, just like a normal order
Spend up to $500
You can use Afterpay for all orders up to $500
Absolutely no interest
All you need is:
- A payment card (debit or credit)
- To be at least 18 years of age
- Be a resident of New Zealand.
Freddy is your booty's best friend—always
Designed to keep your pants up and in place. It will hug the waistline comfortably and won't dig in.
Our pants, including our denim, are made from a unique cotton jersey which stretches in both directions.
A thin coating of silicone is applied under the bottom to boost your booty whether you need it or just want it.
Strategically placed panels & stitching to accentuate your existing figure by hugging you in all the right places.
#Freddy styled on insta
Built in impact technology that will protect and stabilise your feet when needed.
Our collection of hoodies & jumpers with our unique, patented curved Zip.
A polyamide EMANA® fabric (aka special fabric) that contains bioactive minerals that works to beautify your skin.
Dry In Wet Out fabric, moves sweat away from your body keeping you dry and your temperature regulated.
Our super comfy, patented design pant with stretchy fabric and removable underwear support.
Our uniquely designed T-Shirts with elastic insert at the back neckline to allow collar stretch without compromising on fit.
We want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their FREDDY purchases, and understand the risks in buying an item of clothing without trying it on, feeling the fabric or seeing the colours in the flesh. That’s why we offer a 14 day return policy on all full priced items, starting from when you receive your parcel.
Provided the item has not been worn, washed, altered, damaged or stained/marked in any way and still has original swing tags attached, you may return it for a full refund (minus shipping costs). Expenses associated with postage shall not be refunded on any return items.
Want more details? Check out full Returns & Exchange page.
The short version
We've been around for a while, since 1976! Born in Italy, we’ve crossed the oceans to reach New Zealand, and your booty.
We’ve met everyone from girl bosses and gym junkies, to donut lovers and beauty queens.
Learning from all the bodies, butts and beauties we could find, to create the perfect fit for you and your busy life. Now we’re here, ready and waiting for you to find us; your perfect fit.
Your booty’s best friend. The comfiest, most flattering pants you’ll own. Ultra-light silicone to boost your booty and a silicone waistband so they don’t slip down.
I had never heard of Freddy’s pants but saw them on FB. Did a little research on people reviews also YouTube videos and thought that needed to try them. I’ve not long turned 50 (young) and I try to stay fit in someway so I wondered what they would look like on me. We I love the feel, I love the comfort and the bonus was the 7/8 length due to being short in a good way, lol, but I feel I look pretty good in them and wear them well. ( well I hope I do, 😂) Looking forward to buying another pair and have my eye on the black 7/8 Faux leather but wondering if I was to old for them. 🤷♀️ Anyway I’m so far enjoying Freddy’s pants. 👍😊
These tights are brilliant. Expensive, but brilliant. They are baby soft, create stunning lines with support and comfort. The colour isn't as vibrant as the picture but they are still a lovely shade of blue denim. I'm glad I bought a pair and I'll likely buy more, maybe when they are on sale.
Finally a pair of Freddy’s I didn’t need to get tailored for the length. This totally made my day. I did have to get the waist taken in quite a bit so feel these ones may run a bit bigger than the original Freddy’s I have. But I loooooove them!
I bought a pair of Freddy jeans after my daughter raved about them - now I know why! They are the most comfortable jeans to wear and look fantastic, it won’t be my last pair of Freddy's
They look fantastic and are comfortable