Customer Happiness Officer
Customer service Manager
Employment level: Full-time
Experience: Entry level
Job function: Customer Service
Location: Melbourne, VIC.FREDDY Australia & New Zealand, a dynamic successful business is looking for an energetic, highly organised & customer focused individual to join our team in Melbourne.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure customer enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction rate across all channels
- Ensure deliveries are dispatched ontime and with accuracy
- Following up high risk orders with customers
- Provide feedback reports with insights from customer interactions
- Maintain multiple channels for customer communication: email, social and stores.
- Handle customer returns and ensure they are processed in timley manner
- Manage online customer service team
- Continued development and improvement of customer service framework.
Skills you will require:
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer service role
- Strong understanding of clothing and fashion retail
- Strong technical abilities
- Ambitious to shape the future of customer service in retail
- Ability to take charge and work unsupervised, individually and part of a team.
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Great verbal and written English communication skills.
Why work here:
- A great work environment where you will be given the opportunity to thrive and learn
- Freedom to shape your own workplace
- The latest technology and tools
- Budget for education and self training
- Central / North Melbourne location close to trains and easily accessible
First time here? Get $20 off!
Sign up now to get $20 off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!