This is not a WR.UP® pant, but a totally new style we've called N.O.W®!
Incredibly comfortable form-fitting fabric with a waistband that contours your waistline securely, sitting higher than our traditional mid-rise styles. Looks like a traditional straight leg denim pant but in the worlds most comfortable Freddy fabric.
- True to size fit
- High Waisted
- Full Length
- N.O.W® pant patented technology
- Black with black stitching
- Real buttons and zips
- Hidden belt loops
- 5 real pockets
- Material 84%Cotton 16%Elastane
Delivery & Returns
We use Australia Post for all orders within Australian, offering a flat rate of $9.95 for standard and $14.95 for express shipping. Once you’ve placed your order, it will be dispatched from our Sydney warehouse within 24-48 hours, so get ready to make space in your wardrobe. Express orders will be dispatched the same day if the order is placed before 1pm EST.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
We don't have Black + Black Stitching in size XS but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have Black + Black Stitching in size XS and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
Please choose a size
What makes N.O.W® different?
5 functional pockets for your convenience
Traditional denim stretches in one direction, making them stiff and uncomfortable. Our extremely soft bi-elastic fabrics stretch in both directions so you can move comfortably without limits.Read more
Flattering tapered high waisted style
I love my new jeans. The fit is great, and they don’t stretch out around the knees after I sit for a while. Very comfy, too. Worth the money. I’m 5’7.5”, 138 pounds but my body is more straight without much of a waistline. The large fir great.
Great quality, just enough stretch.
Finally, a pair of jeans that fit my smaller waist and my curvy bottom. I also purchased another style in blue, but the fit was awful and unflattering. I returned those and kept these. :)
I'm not sure if I love these jeans or not. The fit is kind of weird, the legs are tight, the waist is perfect but the ankles are big. The belt is way too big therefore unwearable. There are a few diamante's that I didn't realise were going to be on the jeans (they aren't clearly visible in advertising photos). They look quite shiny when on as they stretch, but they do look alright still and make my bum look great
The N.O.W. Denim is my new favorite - I love the traditional look you get on the butt of these pants because of the real pockets, but they still have the same feel as the Freddy denim. Plus! They stay up even without the silicon band. I also love that the pants come with a belt, but with this style, you have the option of hiding the belt - I've never seen anything like that before! These are a must-have for your wardrobe!
First time here? Get $20 off!
Sign up now to get $20 off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!